1. My student is in Skyward. Why can’t I see them in Rank One? If a student recently enrolled in the school (ex. transfers), it may take a few days for Skyward and Rank One to sync.
2. I have a WAIS student, is he/she in Rank One? If they have participated in athletics in previous years, they should be listed under their ID # with a “W” added to the end of it. Ex: 123456W. If they have not participated in athletics in previous years, let your campus athletic trainers know so they can adjust the student’s information to make it visible for your campus.
3. My student has Medicaid, do they have to pay the $25 insurance fee? No, if a student has Medicaid or is on free and reduced lunch, the $25 insurance fee can be waived.
4. My student turned in a physical. Are they cleared to participate? Students are not allowed to participate in SBISD athletics without completing the pre-participation paperwork. This includes the completion of the UIL Steroid Video and Safety PowerPoint Certification Verification Form and any additional medical documentation needed for the student.
5. My student turned in an inhaler last year, can we just use that one for clearance? Medical information must be completed each year. Students with special conditions needing to carry inhalers, epi-pens, diabetes, etc. will need to have the appropriate medical forms filled out by a physician every school year. A student will not be allowed to participate until all documentation is turned in. A new inhaler/epi pen will be required if the previous inhaler/epi pen is expired or about to be empty.
6. My student didn’t get a physical and needs one. When is the next time the district is offering physicals? Spring physicals will be held at Northbrook High School at a date TBD.